Is the 7 rune page bundle worth it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tyhan

03-16-2011

It's 7 rune pages for the price of 4 and a half. And rune pages are already the best deal when you argue IP versus RP in prices.

Remunial

03-16-2011

I think 5 or 6 runes pages is enough for most people. If you play a LOT of different champions then maybe 11 rune pages would be worth it. Otherwise you probably don't need to buy more than 1 or 2 extras with IP. I'd suggest using your RP on skins. If you're patient you can make it last by only buying skins on sale.

MidnightShroud

03-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remunial View Post
I think 5 or 6 runes pages is enough for most people. If you play a LOT of different champions then maybe 11 rune pages would be worth it. Otherwise you probably don't need to buy more than 1 or 2 extras with IP. I'd suggest using your RP on skins. If you're patient you can make it last by only buying skins on sale.
Yeah I will be doing that from now on . I want to buy alot of skins now, especially since I just bought 5k RP I want them to last as long as possible.

Ravel

03-16-2011

This may sound dumb..., but I can't see how I played without them.

They really don't make THAT much difference, but when you own almost every champ (like I do) it is really handy to have space for champs that require more tweaking on a rune page than a standard setup (i.e. Akali).

If you don't have many champs, then I could see it not being that big of a deal.

ExpandingEye

03-16-2011

u support riot ^__^

Tyhan

03-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remunial View Post
A lot of champions can fit into general pages, but some champions almost require a specialized page (ninjas, Tryndamere, Gangplank [Trynd and Gangplank can't even share the same runepage, though Gang works with armor pen], Vladimir, Mordekaiser...

corallein

03-16-2011

I have 8 rune pages, and I could use more.

1 for physical DPS carries (ArPen, MP5, CDR)
2 for jungles (ArPen/MPen, Armor, CDR)
1 for non-mana casters (eg. Vlad/Kennen)
1 for mana casters (MPen, MP5, CDR/AP)
1 for Renekton (only non-mana physical damage I play)
1 more for something I'm forgetting. I think it was AP/mana tanks (MPen, MP5, and MR or something like that).
1 for general testing

I could use another for Singed (move speed quints) and one for AS jungles (WW, Nocturne - replacing the blue CDR with AS runes). But yes, I do play lots of different champs.

Deikan

03-16-2011

It is extremely useful for ranked games since you have to pick accordingly for the best team composition you might end up with various roles and champions with different rune sets for them.

stupidking

03-16-2011

I have 7 and don't at all regret it... I actually really want to get more pages... Also if I could buy 7 mastery pages I would do that in a heartbeat too... I hate having to respec every god **** game especially when I can't decide who to play till like 10 seconds left and I have to click like mad to respec in time.

caldaster

03-16-2011

Mastery pages will be great too ... i too suffer the pain when have to respec when the team wants an ad carry and am spec for def.