Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Feeders sappin my ELO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arnthorr

Recruiter

03-16-2011

I have no problem DUO Queuing with a 1780 ranked guy and doing well, but I'm stuck around 1100-1150 because even if I win more than I lose, I'm down under 1200. The past 8 ranked games I've played I've had at least 1 leaver (or someone who keeps DCing, basically a leaver) and the rest of my team is feeding. The game I just played I was only down 1 kill, with 8/9/6, the rest of my team wasn't even close to an even score with kills and assists. WW with 1/8/3 or 4. People stopped Duo Queuing with me because I seem to be a magnet for bot like skilled players. It's a never ending loop of carp, this is the exact reason I quit for 6 months, lost 74 games in a row, 74! That's way too many, every game I had a good KDR, took down towers etc. But I got leavers on more than 50% of the game, and had at least 1 other useless player. So how in the Amsterdam can I possibly get up in ranked solo...

ViolentSymphony

03-16-2011

Go duo with someone in solo queue. That way, at least there is a sure way that one less person will sap your ELO rating. Granted, you should only do this with someone that you've played a lot of games with before, so you know what they can do and vice-versa.

Arnthorr

Recruiter

03-16-2011

As I stated, people don't like to Queue with me since they also, get the bad players. I can't stay 1200 because even win-loss I'm below it. And I have good score in all my games.

Shinra Tensei

Recruiter

03-16-2011

Score means nothing.

Also go to this thread.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=452151&page=1