Feeders sappin my ELO

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arnthorr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2011

I have no problem DUO Queuing with a 1780 ranked guy and doing well, but I'm stuck around 1100-1150 because even if I win more than I lose, I'm down under 1200. The past 8 ranked games I've played I've had at least 1 leaver (or someone who keeps DCing, basically a leaver) and the rest of my team is feeding. The game I just played I was only down 1 kill, with 8/9/6, the rest of my team wasn't even close to an even score with kills and assists. WW with 1/8/3 or 4. People stopped Duo Queuing with me because I seem to be a magnet for bot like skilled players. It's a never ending loop of carp, this is the exact reason I quit for 6 months, lost 74 games in a row, 74! That's way too many, every game I had a good KDR, took down towers etc. But I got leavers on more than 50% of the game, and had at least 1 other useless player. So how in the Amsterdam can I possibly get up in ranked solo...

ViolentSymphony

03-16-2011

Go duo with someone in solo queue. That way, at least there is a sure way that one less person will sap your ELO rating. Granted, you should only do this with someone that you've played a lot of games with before, so you know what they can do and vice-versa.

Arnthorr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2011

As I stated, people don't like to Queue with me since they also, get the bad players. I can't stay 1200 because even win-loss I'm below it. And I have good score in all my games.

Shinra Tensei

Recruiter

03-16-2011

Score means nothing.

Also go to this thread.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...=452151&page=1