Now that Parley deals phsyical damage...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

cool frog

02-10-2010

I'm assuming I should get something other that haunting guise and sorcerer's boots because that was when parley was magic damage. Any recommendation for a starting item to replace haunting guise?

VortexMagus

02-10-2010

Sheen should still apply its effect to parley. Also, going sheen first lets you buy mana crystal/two hp pots early, which lets you spam parley all day and night while still being able to keep yourself at high hp. Mana crystal makes gang one of the best early game harassers, though its not going to be as powerful as it is now because you don't apply scary grog soaked debuff on parley anymore.

Mbizi

02-10-2010

I would suggest Brutiliser (don't know if it is spelled correct), boots (mercury or tabi), sheen, IE/Last Whisper.

Fbsunny

02-10-2010

Now that Parrrley does phsyical damage, sheen will not be as useful as it used to be.

Reasons for this are:
1. People have more Armor then MR, so the extra 100 damage at level 18 won't hit the enemy for as much.
2. It now scales by 110% with damage instead of 80% making damage items even better then they already were compared to sheen.

I would recommend starting with a meki pendant, then making a Philo Stone. I know lots of people don't like getting gold/5 items but this is my plan. Since Pirate builds such expensive items (IE PD BT BC) you will be able to keep this philo stone till you have gained far more money back then if you had not bought it.

If you are really opposed to getting a philo stone I would say just start with a Meki pendant, next get boots and then go straight for IE.

Voidgolem

02-10-2010

Order'll probably be

Sheen
Boots
Brutalizer
Damage Stuff
Sheen > Trinity Force

*shrug*

Mrtakeiteasy

02-10-2010

I say go full DPS and charge on and rape the enemies!

Occult, IE, Brutalizer, Black Cleaver, Phantom Dancer, win!

Ennbeard

02-10-2010

Meki -> Philo
Sheen or Avarice or brutalizer
IE
Starks or whisper or thirster or cleaver