I played a 3v5 today.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mesa the Phoenix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2011

I started up ranked, went into queue. Our topmost guy didn't ban anyone, didn't say a word, and his character select went to the random, then when the game started he never connected. Shortly after another champion died 4 times and left leaving us in a 3v5. We were at a terrible disadvantage from the get go.

I feel like there should be some system in place that would notice a player isn't connected during champion select and boot them automatically. I feel like I just lost a lot of ELO due to some sort of programming loophole or an error of some sort.

Feels bad man.

jaMx

03-16-2011

yea and the best part is that you lose rating when you lose this 3v5...fix the elo system!

Arnthorr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2011

Most of my games are 3v5. Just got a DCing Lux, and a Malph who would sit in a bush, then Ult on Alistars Ult and ignore the Malz using his Ult.

hieroakz

03-16-2011

Don't let the fact that you will receive no useful information here on Elo discourage you from spending more money and playing ranked.

Mysterypea

03-16-2011

I really want that "Loss Forgiven" button in the endgame results screen. If not, Riot should make it so that if a team has a leaver, elo isn't lost.

ViolentSymphony

03-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysterypea View Post
I really want that "Loss Forgiven" button in the endgame results screen. If not, Riot should make it so that if a team has a leaver, elo isn't lost.
You do realize people would abuse the **** out of that right? I've seen too many people you quit just as the game ends for no reason.

Mysterypea

03-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolentSymphony View Post
You do realize people would abuse the **** out of that right? I've seen too many people you quit just as the game ends for no reason.
Think of something that would counter that, then. I'm out of ideas.