jarvan vs xin zhao

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Aeonstorm

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2011

which is the better tanky-dps, and which do you guys feel more fun? i have tried jarvan, but not xin, he seems pretty darn tanky but his dps is only moderate

Girls Generation

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-16-2011

xin for dmg jarvan for tank/utility.

Aeonstorm

03-16-2011

hmm, who's better at soloing top

Jamlusa

03-16-2011

I prefer xin because his charge never misses and closing the gap is the most important thing for tanky dps. But jarvan is good too, his flag/spear combo is just much harder to land correctly.

DonQuixoté

03-16-2011

xin better 1v1, jarvan better in team fights

jarvan much better solo top can get away from ganks pretty easily

The Cello Pony

03-16-2011

They're both good, but I enjoy playing as Jarvan more... I also feel that he's a better team player, so he gets brownie points.

PainfulStupidity

03-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonQuixote55 View Post
xin better 1v1, jarvan better in team fights

jarvan much better solo top can get away from ganks pretty easily
The first part is slightly agreeable, although, my Jarvan at level 10ish can easily beat a Xin at level 10 as long as we're on equal grounds.

Now as for team fights and Jarvan, he's good if you can manage to out damage the enemy as in ganks you're screwed as a squishy and you have Jarvan. He's ults, you're trapped in with him. If you don't out damage the enemy, it's pretty much squishies, carries, Jarvan and there's nothing you can do about it with a stupid Jarvan on your team.