Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Support Riot Games!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SatyrnCore

03-15-2011

I just started League of Legends last week when I was at a local Lan tourney for SC2 and everyone was playing this. The game seems surprisingly well balanced for how many champions exist in it.

I think the future of this game could be very bright and there is only really one thing I ask of riot games. If you do so well as to become rich and successful with your games, don't ignore the gamers. Too many times I've played games from these large cooperations that get the proper feedback to an obvious problem and they just are ignored.

I love games provided by smaller businesses catered more towards true gamers and not people of specialize in FOTM. Don't go Blizzard on us RIOT!

Tryndamere

President / Co-Founder

Follow MarcMerrill on Twitter

03-24-2011

We wont!

Malurth

03-24-2011

Quote:
Tryndamere:
We wont!

+1 President semi-necro!

MusicJazz

03-24-2011

Keep yer promise Marc ! lol

Thala7

03-24-2011

nice to see reds in the newbie area

xX D3lirium

03-24-2011

If you won't ignore us, give us real statistics on IP gains and then fix them if they're low, like you promised you would.

<3

TrollButt

Recruiter

03-25-2011

I would like Riot to support us and our IP gains. The new change is really killing people who can only get a few games a week in.

Srahman

03-25-2011

Quote:
Tryndamere:
We wont!
Yes! You won't!