Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who is good in a 2v1?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Something Snazzy

03-15-2011

I ****ing love jungling. Olaf, Nunu, Amumu, Eve, I jungle them all. And often, I solo queue. Long story short, I'm tired of people offering to take a 2v1 just to end up feeding. I'm still working on playing every champ and I rarely 2v1 on most characters anyway, so I dunno who's good or not. What heroes are decent at taking a 2v1?

And how should my jungling change if I have to leave the jungle early? Like, if my top feeds a couple times early before I get red or my first boots (if I started blue), what should I do?

Booterang

03-15-2011

Denyplank, Jarvan, Renekton, Ezreal, Annie, Nasus, Vladimir

CaptainTrips01

03-15-2011

Mordekaiser is the best 1v2 laner, in my opinion. Whenever our team has a jungler I always switch to him and call solo top as long as I don't mess up the team comp.

Legendary Jason

03-15-2011

cho gath , blitzcrank . not sure about chogatyh now after today thoough
shen rammus because they can taunt enemies and let tower hit them

ForeverLaxx

03-15-2011

Quote:
Booterang:
Denyplank, Jarvan, Renekton, Ezreal, Annie, Nasus, Vladimir

Vlad's ability to 2v1 depends entirely on the enemy 2 and if they can take advantage of your early weakness. Eventually Vlad can handle it better than most anyone, though.

Other champions that handle 2v1s:

Cho'gath, Irelia, Morgana, Shen (hard to dive against but doesn't clear minions fast so it might backfire), Nidalee, Mordekaiser, and I'm sure there are more. The commonality of these champions that allow them to handle 2v1 is a combination of abilities that enhance their lane-staying power while being able to kill waves of minions reasonability fast while under a turret. Being survivable by having a shield, a heal, lifesteal, CC, etc will all help in this, while also making it more risky for the 2 enemies to dive against you.

But you have to understand how to play the champion when you're 2v1 and you want to be as close to your turret as possible. Some enemies are really good at denying you exp in a 2v1 situation. If you find yourself not outleveling the 2 enemies, you should call in a lane switch or ask the jungler to come in and lane with you if the jungler is capable of it (or ask for a gank).

Booterang

03-15-2011

Fair point. My list was not exhaustive, it was just based on the traits I felt are most needed for a 2v1 character:

Ability to take harassment

Ability to last hit under pressure

Ability to rapidly clear minions

Potential to score a defensive kill.

Mathgrind

03-15-2011

Morgana, mordekaiser, sivir, nasus, renekton,

Deny plank and Ezreal has been suggested in this thread and I do not agree.

Leuf

03-15-2011

katarina can 2vs 1.... shunpo clears distance in a blink and harassing with bouncing dagger works great cause it JUMPS from foe to foe adding some good ol range

personnally, i love to 2vs1 with lux... she has a snare... a slow and you can last hit easily with her passive combo but u need some early CDR n MP5 to continue the harass job!

if u want to go for a 'tougher' char... try blitzcrank... Hes meant to tower hug

aRchiBole

03-15-2011

The previous post is definitely best morgana, nassus, mordekaiser, sivir would be my top 4 if that order

BestScytherNA

03-15-2011

For 2v1, I hate to sound like a BR troll but....

Morde es # 1.

Lane until level 11 while possibly pushing the enemies back to THEIR tower, then go mid for your double kill.