Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Rageblade on Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheesebeard

02-10-2010

When a thread is excited about a use for an item... you know there's a problem here.

Poor Rageblade.

Melonyan

02-11-2010

Pretty useless IMO. Early game trynd needs survivability and crit, so you can't rush this as your first item. So you'll be getting it like 3rd or 4th, and by then the + to your heal isn't significant enough to matter because it's just team fights and ganking.

WarBirth

Recruiter

02-11-2010

/facepalm.

LogJammin

02-11-2010

I'll disagree with the statement it's useless. Rageblade has had some saves for me. The real thing its good for is it puts your hp above the point where when you are WWing away after your ulti falls off, that a DoT might gay you to death or even Karthus's global attack. It just puts you over that mark a lot easier, worth it IMO. Plus as Trynd you rack up those counters mega-fast, helps the WW damage too for what its worth.

I dunno, I'm in love with it so far. I'm still playing around with different builds though and orders to get things.

Chthulu

Recruiter

02-11-2010

The damage and attackspeed are also no slouch - and depending on how long a battle lasts, it shouldn't be too difficult to use it twice - which makes a substantial difference.

It also means that you can basically creep with impunity, and only go back to base when you want.