Rageblade on Tryndamere

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chthulu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2010

Anyone else try this out?
I gave it a whirl last game, and it's a pretty fantastic item on him - the AP ratio is just phenomenal on Bloodlust - it's not at all difficult to get over 600 hp in a single heal, with roughly half your charges.

The damage and attackspeed also fit nicely - you tear down towers like a monster.

I went Madred's Bloodrazer, Brezerker's Greaves, Rageblade, Phantom Dancer, Atma's Impaler, and was building an Infinity Edge when they surrendered.

I had a slightly difficult time proc-ing Bloodlust, because I wasn't critting often enough until the end, but I reckon' finishing off the Phantom Dancer/Infinity Edge before the Madreds would solve the problem.

Seriously, though, the amount of heal that it grants is sufficient to essentially grant you a second health bar in the middle of a fight, and the stacking of AP (and speed) as you duke it out only helps.

Give it a whirl.
The ratio is in your favour.

Razerwind

02-10-2010

Me and a friend just calculated this and according to the ratio, 8 stacks of Bloodlust would heal you for 1,516 with 8 charges on Rageblade as well. It's not hard to get 8 stacks of either of these late game. That's a freaking gigantic heal. I'll try it out tonight.

Voidgolem

02-10-2010

*ignites*

Timlankey

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-10-2010

*Cleanses*

FrankMcCrank

02-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razerwind View Post
Me and a friend just calculated this and according to the ratio, 8 stacks of Bloodlust would heal you for 1,516 with 8 charges on Rageblade as well. It's not hard to get 8 stacks of either of these late game. That's a freaking gigantic heal. I'll try it out tonight.
sadly that's not the case. it's 50x8 + bonus from AP. so a fully stacked will heal for about 600

Timlankey

02-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMcCrank View Post
sadly that's not the case. it's 50x8 + bonus from AP. so a fully stacked will heal for about 600
You sure? I mean the 1516 does seem OP but the tooltip (at least online) does make it a bit misleading if you are correct.

I mean you must be correct because it does seem more reasonable to be 600. But I am not sure...someone test it.

FrankMcCrank

02-10-2010

reading the tooltip the green (0+) is in the end not right after 50. im in a practice game right now and with a fully stacked blade it's 50x8 + 140

Timlankey

02-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankMcCrank View Post
reading the tooltip the green (0+) is in the end not right after 50. im in a practice game right now and with a fully stacked blade it's 50x8 + 140
Yea, it seems more reasonable the way you explained, otherwise a Soulstealer would heal for 2400

LogJammin

02-10-2010

dude i had the same realization with it, I think rageblade is pretty pro on trynd, plus its cheap. I usually go 2x avarice -> boots -> EC -> IE ->PD ->now rageblade ->the Ice hammer.

Tell you what really helps with him is to get the blue runes for AP/lvl 18, gets your heals going good and also tacks on a little damage for the whirlwind.

I dig the rageblade though for sure, it really comes into play for survivability after your ultimate is over and you're super low hp.

Fbsunny

02-10-2010

I tried getting this before they fixed Rageblade and it didn't work well at all, but not that it is working I will have to give it another go.