Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

someone please save me.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KeepersWay

03-15-2011

Seriously anyone wants to duo queue with me I've been playing ranked for a few days and I was 9 wins and 4 loses now I'm sitting at 9/9 bad games I have had first time jarv players on my matches first time nocturnes. amumus laning and asking for solo top or afk. it's freaking sad I need to refreshment please someone help me from going in to ELO hell.

I can really play carry cause I never get first pick and people already have picked AD carry and AP carry by then the times I've played carry I do awesome but it does not always come around I can depend on other to carry me cause in this elo people really have no idea how to build a carry that can survive and harass the lane I see glass cannon trist and Ashe feed like crazy to a corki this is going insane...

I need a player that is able to duo queue or something.