Cannot Patch on Campus

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

projectoffset

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2011

Just for anyone considering this, do not download an updated client if that client is the RADS version. This RADS client seems to use p2p regardless of the need to update or download something, so even if it is fully patched, you will still get flagged and will not be able to play.

That being said, bump for non-rads (updated) client.

Myrox

03-15-2011

if that odesnt work, go download the stand alone version

projectoffset

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrox View Post
if that odesnt work, go download the stand alone version
And I can get this where?

Bioamp09

03-15-2011

^^ Bump for what he said!

Bioamp09

03-15-2011

Ok i found the stand alone client, but how can I use it if my game isnt patched...

Here is the standalone client download: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=506045

projectoffset

03-15-2011

I don't know about you, but following those instructions simply makes the file try to patch as usual for me, doesn't even attempt any migration.

projectoffset

03-16-2011

Bump.

Bioamp09

03-16-2011

bump

Eambo

03-16-2011

This isn't officially supported by me, but I think offset had some luck with it:

- Download Filezilla
- Use these details in Filezilla:

Host: 76.73.13.30
username/password: Blank/anonymous login
port: 21

Sign in, and download all the files to a "League of Legends" Directory.

These files should be prepatched and up to date, so simply run lol.launcher.exe from within that folder and it should work :-)

Bioamp09

03-16-2011

4000 files >.> Lordy this might take awhile.