Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

No RP?? Wow...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Exceptional

03-15-2011

Ok so I heard of people not getting their RP after purchase, and now I got the same thing. I bought the RP through PayPal shortly after the servers came back up after the patching, and it was really laggy. After I clicked to Confirm the payment, it showed me some kind of Error, and just exited. I checked my PayPal, and I WAS charged for the RP. The only reason I bought it is because I want to get Nocturne now instead of saving up IP. Im not gonna submit a ticket and wait 2 god**** weeks for SOMEONE to even LOOK at it. That's ridiculous. I want my RP or my money back now... is there a phone number or something? Honestly..

DeadScarab

06-25-2011

I got the same thing 5 sec ago only with sms payment and atm im pissed since yet again i wanna buy a skin but at the last moment sth screws it up >:C i dont have enough money 2 buy more rp and im getting my paycheck next month when the 50% off ends >:C

Weasel182

06-25-2011

Oh lol sorry to dissapoint you people but youre not getting anythingt. I tried the sms thing like 2 months ago, same thing. Posted a thread, opened a ticket, but nothing really happened, except that one guy from Riot basically told me "Your on your own"......YOU STILL OWE ME RP RIOT !!!!!