Perfect Nasus build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeero

02-10-2010

imo there are way too many people getting chalice. You really shouldn't need it. I use all mp/5@lvl 18 runes in blue and spec up to the mana regen in the utility tree and with these two combines I can spam spells constantly. Even early game I max SF first and haven't found a champion yet that can out harass me. Even 2v1 most of the time I can do well. This combined with getting blue buff whenever you are near and you should never really have mana issues. I rarely get chalice anymore. I just rush boots + Aegis typically.

DrYou

02-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghosting View Post
I've been wanting to try this build but do you sell the first HoG after getting triforce or before? When do you sell the dorans also?
First sell is Droan's then HoG after.

JoeBart

02-11-2010

I've been going this build order:

Sheen
Boots
Malady
Mercury Treads
Tri-force

That usually forms the core of my build.

I'll follow it with the following depending on how the game is going:

Frozen Mallet
Stark's
Force of Nature/Warmog's

This build has worked fairly well. For mana I just stick to farming golems around level 6 or so.

Let me know what you all think about this. It might be a bit all over the place and I'm not sure if I want to keep Malady in anymore. Could probably go with Warmog's or Force of Nature in that slot.

Beegly Boogs

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2010

Hp Quint x3
Armor pen Reds x 9
Dodge Yellows x 9
MP5 / lvl Blues x 9

Hp Crystal
Boots 1
Aegis
Sheen
ninja tabi / merc treads
>> Are we winning fights?
Zeal -> phage
else, Phage -> Zeal
Triforce
>> Are we still winning, am I living?
Blood Thirster / Starks(if you have more physical dps on your team)
else, banshee's veil / guardian angel

imo

Zeero

02-11-2010

That's about exactly what I do most games. My runes are almost exactly the same as well. Except I run about 20% plus crit along with my armor pen. I should think about trying the HP quints though.

Item build is really close to what I do as well. If I am doing well in the game I'll get Aegis > Mercury Treads > and then rush Triforce or if I'm not doing as well I'll just get Sheen and then build Banshee's Veil before I finish Triforce.