Perfect Nasus build

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zeba

02-09-2010

Just looking for a good item/rune/mastery/skill build that is very solid for Nasus, I'd really like to play him, but all of the guides on him are way out of date

PhuQPayMe

02-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeba View Post
Just looking for a good item/rune/mastery/skill build that is very solid for Nasus, I'd really like to play him, but all of the guides on him are way out of date
Depends on what you want to do.

The out for blood guide is pretty good offensively but if the other team has alot of CC they will focus you and rape you. If they don't you will GFG the whole team late.

The defensive tank/pusher is the most solid imo especially if you have 4 other people who know their role. Chalice aegis stack firecloaks starks if you got money and really want to aura *****. The firecloaks + ult is real nasty.

I prefer defense mastery chalice sheen firecloaks starks. That just because i rarely get a balanced team.

On a mostly physical team early frozen heart + soul shroud triforce is gay. You eat damage and the low CD on SS means high stacks late game. You will 1 hitter quitter any carry in Fire that does not get HP.

Zeba

02-09-2010

That is the way that I've been playing lately, but I've been doing doran's/hp pot, chalice, ninja tabi(or merc treads), heart of gold, sunfire cape, aegis, banshee's veil, guardian angel

Zeba

02-09-2010

I threw in a frozen mallet and warmog in place of chalice and aegis at the end of a long game and it worked well, frozen mallet paired with wither had great synergy

DrYou

02-09-2010

Been rockin this with success.

Doran/HP Pot

Chalice
Movement Boots
Heart of Gold x3
TriForce or Aegis, how things are going is what determines which comes first.
Sunfire
Sunfire

Im Max Utility tree
Runes are Attack Speed, Dodge, and Magic Res at lvl 18

Skills Ghost and Cleanse

NKT Baker

02-09-2010

aegis
sheen
merc treads(depending on their team)
sheen->triforce OR sunfire cape
game is pretty much over by then.

leonhart83

02-09-2010

My Build is:

Doran Shield + Mpot
Saphire Crystal
Boots
Ability Power Book
Sheen
Swiftness Boots
Vampiric Scepter
Trinity Force
Aegis
Starks
Frozen Heart

It should be game over by the time you start stacking auras but just buy them all for sure finish.

Lemons

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2010

Lol, I just played Zeba today. You guys lost and you kept queue dodging, our team got had to wait through 7 queue dodges, 3 of were you that left.

Ghosting

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrYou View Post
Been rockin this with success.

Doran/HP Pot

Chalice
Movement Boots
Heart of Gold x3
TriForce or Aegis, how things are going is what determines which comes first.
Sunfire
Sunfire

Im Max Utility tree
Runes are Attack Speed, Dodge, and Magic Res at lvl 18

Skills Ghost and Cleanse
I've been wanting to try this build but do you sell the first HoG after getting triforce or before? When do you sell the dorans also?

Zeba

02-10-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
Lol, I just played Zeba today. You guys lost and you kept queue dodging, our team got had to wait through 7 queue dodges, 3 of were you that left.
That was my first time playing nasus, and afterwards I did some research on how to be better. Since then I've won 9 of 10 of the games I've played