Release Notes v1.0.0.74

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JokerES

02-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soyiaz View Post
BTW all of these new additions means NOTHING until there are new maps to play. I know many people who have stopped playing cause there tired of playing the same map over and over again. MUST MAKE NEW MAPS BEFORE ANYMORE CHANGES. People are getting bored
People played DotA on the same map for years, and didn't get bored... And they're "beta"-ing Twisted Treeline, so people should be patient and wait for testing to tweak the map to perfection before release.

Techno Stud

02-09-2010

Are you kidding me Riot? Two consecutive nerfs to Alistar?

You nerf the stun by .3 seconds. You increase the recharge time of flash. Then you further reduce the stun time.

You should increase his base physical damage then. Because seriously...he's too weak too fight, and you guys are absolutely murdering his ability to escape from a team battle.

43PERCENTburnt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2010

Nice to see all those gangrape nerfs.

Hootorama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-09-2010

Make you a deal. I'll vote LoL as Game of the Year on MMOSite AFTER I stop crashing 89 times a day while trying to play with my friends. How bout it?

ZiggyZ

02-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppY View Post
Ridiculous buff for Ryze there, now he'll own even more than he does now.
Please fix Warwick's ultimate bugs, where if the target has escaped the stun but Warwick still stands there slashing at the air. Also there is Soraka's infuse spell, that should not work on your own minions, makes it annoying in a fight if minions get in the way and you accidentally give them the mana, even though they don't use it.
For warwick players it is already easy to espace, if they flash while stunned that is a bug in itself and shouldnt be allowed, warwicks ult does not need nerfing he is already an un-broken char as it is. This is unfair for us warwick players that is the only thing good about him.

ston3d

02-09-2010

Death Lotus is finally fixed, good job guys.

No wait... it isn't.

0xT1

02-09-2010

Gimme my pirate back! T_t

Drewbob

02-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleevil View Post
yi highlander fixed so it works properly or lizard buff and shrooms still slow u down?

and that fricking tf ultimate and gold card going thru banshees fix it pls
his gold card also stuns sivir while spell shield is up... the spell says it stops a heroes ability so shouldnt it stop the stun?

Asfastasican

02-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerES View Post
No singed skin? I think his burns would fit right into the olympic times... =O
Omg... imagine a track runner Singed that carries a torch instead of a bottle... Riot! You missed something awesome this time!

Poser1313

02-09-2010

Are you able to say how much those new skins will cost?