Release Notes v1.0.0.74

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xIGenetikZ

02-09-2010

Union Jack... Jack of Hearts... Marvel Heroes.... WHAT?!

Chulainn

02-09-2010

Pantheon
Grand Skyfall: The circle particle for enemies now only appears during the last second of the attack.

is this out? or is it a mistake?

Seconded.

Soyiaz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2010

BTW all of these new additions means NOTHING until there are new maps to play. I know many people who have stopped playing cause there tired of playing the same map over and over again. MUST MAKE NEW MAPS BEFORE ANYMORE CHANGES. People are getting bored

Adamjirra

02-09-2010

Rageblade on spellcast?

Corki just got MEAN.

True Bandito

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2010

Quote:
BTW all of these new additions means NOTHING until there are new maps to play. I know many people who have stopped playing cause there tired of playing the same map over and over again. MUST MAKE NEW MAPS BEFORE ANYMORE CHANGES. People are getting bored
The map is fine. People still play DOTA don't they; not withstanding the fact the map is virtually the same for how many years?

What I want to see in the next patch is a stun added to Rammus' Power Ball. Just one second stun is fine. Otherwise it is very annoying to Power Ball into a channeller, and not be able to interrupt him. I am a man-sized spiky Armordillo who just slammed into you and you still channel?

FroBanger

02-09-2010

Fantastic. So Canada can host the World Olympics. Yet Riot Cards are not? I play Ammumu I am Canadian. I do not have pay pay I will not use a Credit Card online WHY oh WHY can I not buy the Vancouver Amumu come on accept Checks or Money Orders!

Sin7

02-09-2010

I miss grog soaked blade already...welp, it was nice soloing mid and being able to stand up against ashe, teemo, and karthus while it lasted. Guess I'll start playing one of those guys now.

SweetTooth

02-09-2010

and Gankplank will now be relegated to bottom tier... Way to listen to the test realm on the parrley change Riot. Way to listen.

littleevil

02-09-2010

yi highlander fixed so it works properly or lizard buff and shrooms still slow u down?

and that fricking tf ultimate and gold card going thru banshees fix it pls

Choppa X

02-09-2010

Any fixes in the horizon for users who are having looped sounds/freezing? The original post can be found here https://www.leagueoflegends.com/boar...633#post639633.

It seem to have something to do with Nvidia video cards and it has only just recently started happening.