Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Release Notes v1.0.0.74

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

InbredChicken

02-16-2010

Yeah, this buff to Ryze was definitely crazy over the top. I just finished a game with him in it that basically he just ran from top to bottom, killing everything in his way, scoring ace so many times it's not even funny. And when we moved to gank him? He just killed half of us and ghosted out, laughing as those of us still alive went to remove all the dead bodies.

Ryze will definitely take some more looking into, if I don't miss my guess. We'll see what comes of it, I suppose.

Good luck with that!

SynysterX

02-16-2010

Seriously , I was hoping that Riot was gonna Nerf Ryze cause hes WAYYYYYY too OP . I just went agaisnt him with Jax lvl 17 . Ryze was lvl 15 , and he just pwned my ass with 3 SPELLS . Riot , for christ sake , why buff Ryze even more ?? Hes been OP since he was released. Now guess wut , all games I enter , theres always a Ryze in the other team . I wonder why! Thanks Riot!!! --'

SynysterX

02-16-2010

Quote:
SwordEclipse:
by far the worst patch job I have seen yet. U constantly rework champions that people dont have an issue with and overlook champions that are broken.

1:what a sad debuff too Tf, u think this is going too limit his map control and ganking potential?
2:Ryze gets an uneeded buff.
3:tryndamere gets overlooked again
4:shaco doesnt get touched once again.

what is going on in your office?

Omg i just laughed so hard when u said ''what is going on in your office'' and also i agree TOTALLY with him . Ryze just got an uneeded buff . Now , if he snares a hero , the victim needs to pray that he lags out and dont use his spells ....

''what is going on in your office?''

SynysterX

02-16-2010

Quote:
And I'm glad that Ryze is getting a well deserved buff. Sure he could dominate in 1v1 if played a certain way but this is a team game and he just gets stomped in team fights. Hopefully he will have more of a presence with this patch.

man , i totally disagree , Ryze didnt diserve that buff. Hes been op since his release , why buff him even more ? ....

Frintessa

02-17-2010

how about malphite? when is he gonna get a new skin? D:

Thialo

02-17-2010

WTf why is ryze been improved. he is already OP. thats ridiculous. how you make katarina **** her ultimate doesnt even do anything anymore. and you make ryze good enough to take on the whole game on his own.

Herak

02-18-2010

cho gath hitbox still broken, try using fling or powerball....

gage23

02-19-2010

how do i update to this cause my computer shows i have to

blackalicious

02-19-2010

In a previous patch you fixed the glitch where twitch can fire further than he can deal damage. Now that his ultimate has been altered, this glitch is back. It would be great if you could take care of this in an upcoming patch.

Anillo

02-20-2010

Quote:
Lima Beans:
Hey Anillo, can you give more details on this? I cant seem to repeat it. That would be very helpful in us fixing it.

I repeated it a few times this morning, all I have to do is minimize during champion select screen and the music comes back on.