Release Notes v1.0.0.74

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skeeter

02-09-2010

Pictures!!!

Decae

02-09-2010

warwick

Chulainn

02-09-2010

What happened to the fix for pantheon's ult?

maxifer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2010

I like how they nerfed Katarina *yet again* and warrant that through "oh well Killer Instinct will eventually get something extra." That doesn't fix the fact that she's garbage >right now< and nerfing her further without compensation is absolutely ridiculous.

Spurious

02-09-2010

If the Kat buff wasn't ready why not just hold out on the nerf too instead of making her even more useless for an entire month?

Praetor Kamahl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2010

Finally some skins for other champions. I just wish they would have made one for Malphite or Singed, then I'd finally fork out the cash for it. Just please no more 'dark' skins, they're not very creative after the 4th or 5th one. And good god, please make skins for older champions rather than make a skin for every new champion you make. We all know a Gragas skin is right around the corner, and maybe an Udyr one as well.

Also nice to see Alistar getting balanced out. That stun is ridiculous, and it's down a half second from it's older version which is nice.

Edit: Just realized only 3 champions got their first skin (4 if you don't count UFO Corki). Suddenly hope is lost.

IvanMoody

02-09-2010

No poppy nerf? =(

KongKump

02-09-2010

Pantheon
Grand Skyfall: The circle particle for enemies now only appears during the last second of the attack.

is this out? or is it a mistake?

JokerES

02-09-2010

No singed skin? I think his burns would fit right into the olympic times... =O

x Warlock x

02-09-2010

Really too bad that ur nerfing Gangplank ... I loved him since the patch.. He was actually worth playing now.. Im gonna go ahead and Hope that its not too bad..

And i agree with lots of people that you need to bring back some old skins.. and maybe make some new skins for old champs.. Like I really really really really really.. ect.. Want the Ghost GangPlank skin.. Since like the first day i started playing this game.. Oh and guess what is not in the Shop... No ghost gangplank for me.. *sigh*... Any comment on this RIOT??????

Love your work tho.. great job.