Release Notes v1.0.0.74

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Extraxi

02-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyr View Post
Void Staff recipe changed- Now requires Blasting Wand + Amplifying Tome + 1000g
Sorry about skipping through a dozen pages, but does this mean that the stats are different, too? Like more AP, less mana?

xX A p Z Xx

02-09-2010

ryze , his already a hard champ to fight win one on one, when u buff him, his now OP and definitely will kill everyone with his stun and ulti, gg i might say, esp since his free next week

and i like the pirate nerf cos the grog soaked blade is too much imo, but the others i think is unnecessesary

and pls do something about PANTHEON! i think his kinda OP with his attack and block plus he got stun, and his ulti is crazy

Spurious

02-09-2010

Also, the Death Lotus delay is acknowledged but isn't being fixed? Instead nerf and a piss buff?

Telih

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2010

Parrrley percentage damage from Attack Damage increased to 110% from 80%

so.. let me get this str8.. am i understanding that u just made the pistol shot that already hit 700 damage mid game, even stronger? if so, GJ... twitch 2.0

btw... the website says the bonus is 65%, not 80%

sad is no twitch nerf... well that sucks

and yes.. as everyone already said, ryze was already super strong.. GJ there.. (sarcasm)

Mercless

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lima Beans View Post
Thanks for the suggestions AppY we will address these.
Please Fix the Glitch where Shaco or any player in genral can get the Golem and Liz Buff at lvl one its kinda broken.. this about it if im lvl 10 and takes me a bit to kill him then no lvl one should be able to

Purgex

02-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercless View Post
Please Fix the Glitch where Shaco or any player in genral can get the Golem and Liz Buff at lvl one its kinda broken.. this about it if im lvl 10 and takes me a bit to kill him then no lvl one should be able to
That's not a glitch >.>
It depends on what character you play as. If you have trouble killing the buffs at 10, then you're either built wrong, or you arn't really killing anything haha.

jouster07

02-09-2010

Riot please consider buffing twisted fate's attack capabilities. He's not OP at all. And i don't think it's a matter of skill. I'm pulling gold cards 80% of the time and using gate like crazy to ambush fleeing heroes. But sometimes i feel like i'm not doing any dmg at all ( gold card + wild cards ). How about a +1 ability boost for both of them, not 0,6/0,4. That would br great Thanks for the support

Waldkier

02-09-2010

FINALLY!!! AN ANIVIA SKIN!!!
Now i just need some Riot Points....

The Solutionist

02-09-2010

What about UFO Corki?

DrSkankyNun

02-09-2010

thank you for fixing shaco bug! I was always wondering why they would do that, bugged the heck out of me. <3 keep up the good work riot!

P.S. My friend mains Katarina and he is a very good player who can carry with a character he's never tried before. Him and I have noticed that Kat has become slightly useless now in late game. Her special deals some damage out, but in late game, it is pretty much just a tickle. Also, with the nerf on rally, it really kills the special. Just a thought.