1 Day IP and XP Boosts Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yasuka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2010

Thank a lot, its a great add to shop

Nishta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by whocaresyaknow View Post
No offense, but currently your server is WAY too unreliable for me to consider buying something that lasts for a 24 hour time period. What happens when I can't play when I want to that day? Or slightly less likely but still plausible, Your server goes down when we're about to win and suddenly that game no longer exists with no compensation what so ever? Per game IP or XP doubler would be FAR smarter, as I for one would not consider buying a time frame IP or XP doubler until I see some major improvements in the reliability department.
i dono if ur stupid or just pretending, but they reimburst players w the boost for the downtime.....

dominahator

02-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotChris View Post
This is something we want to do. We wanted to get 1 day boosts our in the near-term because it's something that players have requested. Stay tuned for information on boosts that are based on playing, not time.

- RiotChris
That sir is an INSTA-SELL assuming it's reasonable which I'm sure it will be! Play whenever you want and get a boost. If you're basing it off McDonalds, haha, then it would go something like 5, 10, 15 games, where 15 games = the best deal.

LUCAS96

02-14-2010

thanks

whocaresyaknow

02-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nishta View Post
i dono if ur stupid or just pretending, but they reimburst players w the boost for the downtime.....

I don't know if you lack the ability to think things through but I very clearly stated that the problem is not getting to play WHEN I WANT TO, not that I'm afraid riot is going to intentionally jip me out of time. I understand if it's down for 6 hours while I'm using a 24 hour ip boost, that they are going to give me 6 hours more, however is it going to be convenient for me to play during those six hours.