1 Day IP and XP Boosts Available in the Upcoming Patch

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Regret Me Bro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2010

Did i mention Gangplank Ghost skin should come back.. lol.. srry i just want a different skin for him.. Great job w/ the boos tho.

Cheesebeard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2010

Might actually consider getting one of these now.... maybe...

Zarking Photon

02-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathtotem View Post
Did i mention Gangplank Ghost skin should come back.. lol.. srry i just want a different skin for him.. Great job w/ the boos tho.
Dammit, I second this!

StealinurELO

02-09-2010

Thanks for the great work you have done and unlike a lot of game designers actually listing to the community ty

Khristophoros

The Council

02-09-2010

No thank you. Queue times and queue dodgers make any time based boost too unreliable. Not only that, but I don't play 24 hours straight... So no thanks. If you put in a boost that lasts a certain number of games, I WILL BUY IT. Assuming it's well priced of course.

pistachios

02-09-2010

I agree IP per game would be a lot better. I would definitely buy it.

whocaresyaknow

02-09-2010

No offense, but currently your server is WAY too unreliable for me to consider buying something that lasts for a 24 hour time period. What happens when I can't play when I want to that day? Or slightly less likely but still plausible, Your server goes down when we're about to win and suddenly that game no longer exists with no compensation what so ever? Per game IP or XP doubler would be FAR smarter, as I for one would not consider buying a time frame IP or XP doubler until I see some major improvements in the reliability department.

43PERCENTburnt

02-09-2010

While they do reimburse you for time lost during downtime; it's kind of a double-edged sword. Sure, you get the boosts back for however long they were off, but typically the servers are down when you can play, and you get time back for when you aren't able to play. Boosts per game would be a far superior way to implement this; Though the 24 hour one is good to get on a weekend or day when you have a whole day to devote to the game.

LupusAlbus

02-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathtotem View Post
I totally agree. I have tried out this hero, and really really like him, fits my play style.

I've been using him for free, but am about to purchase him.

I personally started playing only about 2 months ago (not even), and have about a month under my belt (took a long break between start of January and last week).

I started out with a Champions pack (A friend bought it for me), and while I have purchased an Assassin Yi skin, I'm waiting on purchasing a skin of a hero I use often or that I like. Gangplank is one; Ryze is potentially another.

I just don't like the idea behind having a 'limited' release until it is related to a particular event (See: Christmas theme skins).

gajahdoank

02-10-2010

let make twitch cheapest....
i hope it`s not dream.