Malzahar vs. Ezreal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NomZrawr

03-14-2011

I have enough ip to buy one, but which is better?

Mooninites

03-15-2011

casseiopia

MrCheaterPants

03-15-2011

At the moment Malzahar. If Ezreals W ever gets what happened to R go with ezreal.

Snemil

03-15-2011

ez

FU8oNIrp0fIPMBRT

03-15-2011

Both champions have their strenghts and weaknesses...it depends what you desire. If you like doing skillshots, sure ez is your man. If youre good at it then youll feel good if you see your enemy going down.
Malzahar does not require that much of a skill. It is more like presuming where the enemy goes to hit your silence. In the right time you harass with your dot and when he is low enough simply finish him of with your ulti combo. Effective, although not that hard.
But another thing about Malzahar is that he is a very good farmer - in contrast to ezreal. You can push well and get much gold with a bit of skill which is easy to learn...

Xyltin

03-15-2011

Ez 100% sure.

+ Ez is mobile, has an escape spell, deals great DPS and can burst. Farms nice. Global ulti. Can be built AD or AP. Can carry a team and solo a lot.
- needs more skill than most other champs(a lot of training to be AWESOME), squishy and care for stuns + silences cause of your escape sepll.

+ Mal is the best singel target burster and a good farmer. With skill and good teamplay he can be awesome. Good CCs (long AOE silence, ulti)
- his spells can ba avoided. One item can counter him. Squishy as Ez, but wit no escape. If the enemy doesnt die within your combo you will die. Staying behind your team is very important lategame.

Nooozen

03-15-2011

Ezreal UP
Malzahar OP

Obvious?

FacePalmOuch

03-25-2011

yeah Malz is a powerhouse and a blast to play

EZ needs his heal or a small CC back but is still a blast

CC's own compared to EZ's skill shots

muhmo

03-26-2011

I have played both for a while. Malz is much better in a 1v1 if his ult is up ez can pull out more burst damage. imo he and nidalee are the most fun to play in the entire game.

Strikerblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-26-2011

Seeing as I bought both over half a year ago, I would have to say... that I need to know who you like to play as. Malzahar is better at taking down tanks with his Null Zone/Nether Grasp Combo, Since when well build he can do over 60% of their health as magic damage over 5 seconds, and can harass and has CC. He is slightly better than AP Ezreal in team fights because of more AoE and CC. Ezreal however, can be awesome if you can aim. He has lower sustained damage, but higher burst damage, although not as good with taking out tanks. He also has an escape mechanism that can also be used to finish of targets that you ganked/are chasing if you don't want to waste your ult. You can go AD Ezreal too, but that is a waste of potential IMO.