Remember to Vote League of Legends in MMOSite's Game of the Year Awards!

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

02-09-2010
1 of 3 Riot Posts

Attention, summoners!

If there's anything that the past has taught us, it is that this community is capable of taking decisive action in the face of a challenge. As such, we wanted to take a moment to remind you that we're still in the running for a few more awards. MMOSite still has us in the running for Best New MMO of 2009, Best MMORTS of 2009, and Best Gameplay of 2009.

Now, we're pretty excited about the prospect of winning more awards, but at present we’re running a bit behind. We have, however, all witnessed the power of this community before, and we think that this deficit is far from insurmountable. That being said, if we are able to retake the lead, we’re all in agreement that it will be grounds for some merrymaking! If we are in the lead in at least two of the three categories for which we have been nominated by February 15, at 12 PM PST, we will be celebrating by awarding double IP for the weekend! We challenge you to exercise your voice and once again proclaim League of Legends Game of the Year! And remember: you can vote 3 times a day in this contest, so don’t be shy!

Best MMORTS
Best New MMO
Best Gameplay

Weretoad

02-09-2010

I need my IP, let's do this!

prolink007

02-09-2010

Heading over to vote right now!

Rexplosive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2010

IP is something I can just buy. UFO Corki however is awesome, because it's a limited skin. I voted a ton of times on MMO site over many days, cba to keep on voting.

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

02-09-2010

I want that IP boost!

We can win 2 pretty easy

DiCEM0nEYpwnsU

02-09-2010

someone should fire this guy...seriously i think a majority of the core LoL gamers are upset with riot for not implementing the balance changes and competitive gameplay changes LoL needs... we are sick of these

xtpottx

02-09-2010

i did the others. and since then service has gotten worse and worse.. yeah oh no im QQing.. waaa waa. FIX IT ADD MORE SERVERS!?!? then you will only hear about how OP everyone is. blah blah blah. i might vote if it doesnt go down in the next day.......

Ashblade

02-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
Attention, summoners!

If we are in the lead in at least two of the three categories for which we have been nominated by February 15, at 12 PM PST, we will be celebrating by awarding double IP for the weekend!
Best MMORTS
Best New MMO
Best Gameplay
Is that even legal?

and secondly how is this game an MMO...WoW is an MMO, starcraft is a RTS, LoL is an RTS.. I am confused O.o

SiKiN

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-09-2010

What about fixing the client that you broke with the last patch then maybe voting would matter, the games back to broken.

prolink007

02-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashblade View Post
Is that even legal?

and secondly how is this game an MMO...WoW is an MMO, starcraft is a RTS, LoL is an RTS.. I am confused O.o
I have to agree with Ashblade a little here. How is LoL even considered an MMO? Doesn't an mmo have to have a persistent world where everyone can interact?

Anyways, LoL should definitely be one of the top for Gameplay. Because they are introducing a new type of gameplay and have been doing a great job at it. Keep up the good work Riot.

1234511 ... 12