Blinking mouse please help

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lPARAl

03-14-2011

During Gamepaly i am experiencing my cursor blinking and therefore i am unable to be at my fullest potential to provie my team a valuable member. As some one who commonly plays karthus the mouse must be seen to play at my fullest potential to land lay waste and such.

Karn Bishop

03-15-2011

Try using a different mouse and see if the problem still occurs, if the problem goes away then its your old mouse thats an issue.

SU kluklu

03-18-2011

I have this exact same problem... except once or twice the mouse did not blink for once but I didn't change any settings. It seems like the mouse isn't on top because it only shows when it's moved. I've learned to play with the problems (my mouse is almost always constantly moving now... even if it's just back and forth a cm or so... just so I know where it is at all times) but it would nice to be able to see the mouse the whole time.

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

03-18-2011

Have you tried going to your Mouse Settings via Control Panel and checking the Pointers Tab? First, set the Scheme to standard Windows (Windows Aero on Windows Vista and higher operating systems) And then you can try to disable pointer shadow and then move onto the Pointer Options Tab and disable pointer trails, hide pointer while typing, and show location when I press the CTRL key. If you have any custom pointers, be sure to uninstall them as well.

Zephriah

05-06-2013

I only just got the same problem, and honestly, ive been playin for months, i havnt changed a thing, it just happened :/