Whats your Mouse DPI?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Énzan

03-14-2011

I have some weeks playing LoL and im still new to this gamestyle, i bought a new mouse (gaming mouse) and tried its max dpi (5600) just to test it out and it was hard to control.

So my question is, whats the average DPI's to play more efficiently? Im currently playing at 2100.

Frödo Swaggins

03-14-2011

Mouse sensitivity is something that is personal to each player, though it is widely acknowledged that between players of equal skill the person with the faster mouse wins, because they just react faster. Just put it at 5600 and get used to it if you want to feel all badass.

Loveshockk

03-14-2011

Im sitting at 4000. Everytime i try 5600, i always make some sort of mistake.

Fifthdawn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

Whatever the standard is for the Razer DeathAdder. 3500 maybe?

darkjak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

well because of the fat in the arms of more skilled players they need more dpi. and some people with the shingles need less dpi to not misclick

krsShin

03-14-2011

I have mouse with a ball...

IS14fe43d79e66b4f5c2048

03-14-2011

I have a basic wireless Logitech mouse so around 800 maybe? Not really sure. Dunno how to check and I can't remember exactly what my mouse is. 0 mouse problems when playing FPS or MOBA's or anything (plenty of other problems though, mouse can't fix stupid.)

nathanxoxo

03-14-2011

polling rate of 1000hz
and dpi is 1900

sammich kek

03-14-2011

I sit @ around 2200.. im completely used to it now so I could go up if I wanted.. but there is honestly no need.

SilentlyAlive

03-14-2011

I have no idea how to change that. I am Pro.