Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Riot, Get us the Info: Slows.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fuffychan

03-14-2011

Let's help Sam!

Caes08

03-14-2011

bump for wiki

Sam 3010

03-14-2011

bump

Sam 3010

03-14-2011

bump

The Dyne

03-14-2011

http://forum.leaguecraft.com/index.php?/topic/4741-important-mechanics-on-slow/

Sam 3010

03-15-2011

Quote:
The Dyne:
http://forum.leaguecraft.com/index.php?/topic/4741-important-mechanics-on-slow/

The mechanic was changed on the last update, I had read those Riot Comments, we need more clarification.

Phreak

Senior Recruiter

03-15-2011

1)Items' slows still don't stack at all. The highest slow will always appear for its duration. This highest slow will take part of the new formula interacting as it was another ability slow.

Pretty sure this hasn't changed. Mallet and Rylai's don't stack any different than before.

2)The diminishing values formula has dissapeared for slows.

Pretty sure this is correct.

3)The diminishing values formula has dissapeared for hastes.

Unlikely to have been changed. Incorrect.

4)The strongest slow will always apply fully on the current movespeed (even if hasted).

Correct if #2 is correct.

5)Every other slow base value will be cut in half (from 40 to 20).

Correct.

6)This cut slow will be added multiplicately together with the new slow.

Pretty sure this is unchanged from the old version. Slows have always been multiplicative with each other to the best of my knowledge.

Warrition

Adjudicator

03-15-2011

Quote:
Phreak:

4)The strongest slow will always apply fully on the current movespeed (even if hasted).

Correct if #2 is correct.

...although different hastes work differently when combined with slows, right? I seem to remember that Zilean's haste, in particular, is more resistant to slows somehow.

Sam 3010

03-15-2011

Thanks for the prompt answer Phreak. Will communicate this to the wikia shortly.

Phreak

Senior Recruiter

03-15-2011

Quote:
Warrition:
...although different hastes work differently when combined with slows, right? I seem to remember that Zilean's haste, in particular, is more resistant to slows somehow.

Zilean's haste is the single special case haste where it's a multiplicative haste (on the same level of slows). This is so if two zileans target the same champion, nothing happens. It's a unique case and I think it's okay. It was a conscious choice to do this.