Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

What time do you get unbanned at?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Inspirity

03-14-2011

I just got banned for leaver warning I'm lvl 19 and i only leave because my computer sucks. I am getting a new one this week and i wanted to know what time i get unbanned tomorrow? Is it at 12am on the dot or at 24hour exactly?

Tapped Mana

03-14-2011

Call support.
Email support.
Ask in the support forum.

Those are the only people who will believe your bull****... you're really a bad who wants to look like a victim so that they'll be lenient with you.

Inspirity

03-14-2011

Quote:
Tapped Mana:
Call support.
Email support.
Ask in the support forum.

Those are the only people who will believe your bull****... you're really a bad who wants to look like a victim so that they'll be lenient with you.

I never claimed myself as a victim... I just wanted to know what time it will lift. ******.

Sabnitron

Recruiter

03-14-2011

Check your email, bro.

Inspirity

03-14-2011

bump

Inspirity

03-14-2011

bump

colloquial

Emissary of the League

03-14-2011

Check the email account that your account is linked to. It should have an exact date/time for you. I think just attempting to log in to your account should also give you a date/time. All times are in PST.

Sabnitron

Recruiter

03-14-2011

Is checking your email really THAT confusing?

Devan Aelus

03-14-2011

Try to log in and a message will pop out with the day/month/year and time

WenChun

03-14-2011

Quote:
LuckyChain:
I never claimed myself as a victim... I just wanted to know what time it will lift. ******.

You don't have to claim to be a victim to play yourself out to be one. You made an excuse, blaming your computer for your ban.