Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

So, can I have my ELO back since Riot screwed with the Respawn timer?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Francis

03-13-2011

I saw the Preview and I will make this post to solidify your reasoning, Riot, for reverting to the pre patch spawn timer.

I played 3 ranked matches. All of them, we would have won if it wasn't for the fact that we couldn't push towers. All three times, we were brought to 35 minutes, late game in essence. At that time, all it takes is a team comp that's better suited late game. I question why Riot would--without open rationality--to say they would shorten a game, and then go behind their words and create a longer game.

So last question. Can I get my ELO back for your fault in the "messed up" system you have at the moment? :P

Sandrock7383

03-14-2011

dude...

get over it.

Trickbaby

03-14-2011

that means you gained the benefit from the faster respawn times, as well. I wouldn't exactly call that unfair.

In any case, it sounds like the early-mid game respawn timers arent going to change much... its the mid-late game timers that are going to be increased a little more.

hieroakz

03-14-2011

Nah, what he said is true. Early-mid game timers are stupid. This game is already a ez mode moba game. Why help teams that are stupid enough to get picked off 1 or 2 at a time (until they are all dead) 15 minutes into the game, by allowing the first person to re spawn in 15 seconds so that when you go to push after killing them, 3 of them are already back? Great solution to shortening the lengths of games...

Francis

03-14-2011

Early game sounds fine to fix, but mid and late game needs a major steep climb in respawn. Otherwise Riot will fail to create a convenient game in terms of time.

Somepants

03-14-2011

Early game teams have never been particularly effective in the first place.