Top 3 Harassers?

123456 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lifessavers

03-13-2011

zilean kats pretty annoying after a while

LoveYuRi

03-13-2011

Zilean, kat and Shen.

Shen is energy= energy never runs out. Mp will. Soo no matter what, shen will always harras the **** out of you. + its likea 3 second cd.

ptolimios

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakinTheHeat View Post
You dont realize that his Q is a skillshot and you can move in many directions to dodge it do you <3

Kennen isnt **** unless he gets a NLR at 10 mins and you dont buy a 24 mr thingy
you have never faced a skilled kennen then cause they will save their w passive to hit you then activate it for around 100 each time

RelativelyNub

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2011

Depends on who the person being harassed in question is really; for instance - a lot of people say Zilean, and I agree, especially having played as, with, and against him. However, I laned against a Morgana. Everytime I drop a bomb? Spell shield, I wasted mana, sadface.

If we're going to go general harassment though, here's my list:

1. Zilean
2. Fiddle (That bouncing silence...and harass in the sense that he'll heal off most harass you do and just piss you off)
3. Urgot

EDIT: Ezreal, if played well in the lane, hurts - a lot. I wouldn't put him up here, just because I don't have as much trouble avoiding his skillshots as other people seem to, but he's definitely worth mentioning. I've also found Malzahar irritating at times in the midlane, solely because I occasionally stand too close to the DoT'd minion for a lasthit. But his aoe silence is really easy to bait and avoid imo, though voidlings irritate me too. I still don't think he's as good as the first 3 I listed though.

Also, I see a lot of people saying Caitlyn. Perhaps I'm just playing bad Caits, but all I do is run around when she gets headshot up and make her last hit a minion, plus I find her skillshot fairly easy to avoid...dunno. Again, they just might be bad.

Clyton

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptolimios View Post
you have never faced a skilled kennen then cause they will save their w passive to hit you then activate it for around 100 each time
Compared to Zilean's double bombs, Caitlyn's superior auto-attacking range (I doubt you expect Kennen's Q to get the first mark, so I assume you have to charge up a marked auto-attack) and Urgot's still bugged E + Q combo, Kennen doesn't even come close to being the best harasser.

DarkerStix

03-13-2011

From the champs that I have played?

Ezreal
Kog'Maw
Malzahar
Kennen

I know you asked for 3, but you got 4 lol.

Eternian

03-14-2011

So muc
Zilean
Urgot
Leblanc
Nunu(lol)

Kogmaw ****, he's squishy as **** so when he wanna try to harras, ppl pleased to trade hit with him and he lost usually

Eternian

03-14-2011

Shen is a decent harraser too, but imo only solo lane, e + q + w + ki strike = ownage

Cenerae

03-14-2011

AP TF, Urgot, Nidalee.

Not only are they all good at harrassing in the early game, they're amazing at it late game too.

Was tempted to say Cait, but her damage drops off toward the late game, and her poke becomes a lot less useful.

Alyzar

03-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakinTheHeat View Post
You dont realize that his Q is a skillshot and you can move in many directions to dodge it do you <3

Kennen isnt **** unless he gets a NLR at 10 mins and you dont buy a 24 mr thingy
You do realize that his main source of harassment is electric surge, right?

Don't talk about heroes you don't understand

123456 ... 8