Can't start League of Legend

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NishinoKain

03-13-2011

I know about the swirling loading screen when opening the launcher. It just shows a swirling thing meaning the screen is loading and I can't start the game so I am asking if anyone one else is having this problem. I already reinstalled the game and it didn't fix it. I was hoping someone can help me on this issue or I will just have to wait until the next patch to hopefully fix the problem.

MadMover

03-13-2011

Yes I am having the exact same problem. I already posted a thread about it hours ago and no one has replied yet. I even tried all the things you did IE: Reinstall, Redownload, etc. And I even checked all the possible repairs from the "Common fixes tread" and nothing works.

This is getting ridiculous.

Wrenchman Golin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Wrenchmen

03-13-2011

Please try all the solutions listed in this thread: http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=359342

Besides that, you can try going to Internet Options (via Search or Internet Explorer), go to Browsing History, Delete, Delete Temporary Internet Files and Delete Cookies. Go to Content Tab and Clear SSL State. Go to Connections Tab and go to LAN Settings; and then check only the following: Automatically detect settings.

Run League of Legends as Administrator by Right-clicking your shortcut, Properties, Compatibility Tab, check Run this program as administrator and then click Change settings for all users and also Run this program as an administrator.

Lastly, disable UAC via Search "UAC" or "Users".