Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Matchmaking if getting worse for me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raving Killa

Im not sure what is going on, but over the past few days the matchmaking is giving me worse games ever time I play. Yesterday, I had a game where most of the other team was brand new and then about 10 minutes ago I got a game that had 2 level 5's on my team against 4 30's and a 23. I would understand that this can happen, but it seams to be happening more in the other teams favor then in mine. I am trying to raise my elo so that I can start playing higher level people but I keep getting games were the my team is hopeless.Most games I am the only one to go positive on my team. And even worst is that some times I will have the best record on both teams even being a tank.

I am wondering if it is possible to reset my elo or something so that I can try to get out of this terrible elo bracket. With the way things are going I will slip further away from having a positive win/lose record because the games are already decided before we start playing. Either I play well and we steam role the other team or I play well and I'm the only thing that is stopping the other team winning in 15 minutes.

It is just so discouraging to play with or against people that have a lower skill level then the practice bots.