Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

BeastUm :P

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Halcyon xx

03-13-2011

Hey i am kind new to rank so i was wondering a couple of things.My first question is do professional players stick to one summoner or have multiple summoners? Second is i play with alot of players and i feel that that i'm playing with to many summoners so i wanted to know which player should i stick to?
The people i usually use and Irelia,Lux,Amumu,Signed,Nidalee,Jax and Dr.Mundo the reason i wanted to cut down my summoners is because i get stuck in my ways of playing for example i jungle with irelia and dr mundo when i play with them but as many might know they have different moves and idk i just get confused but i like both of them.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Minahs Day

03-13-2011

Amumu is jungle, irelia and mundo are okay junglers, jax can jungle as well. Jax needs full runes to jungle and really isn't viable 1300+ so I wouldn't main him. Nidalee is bad 1400+, unless you wanna go full on support, you have no role.