Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How to do stuff as Singed without dying.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AsteriskCGY

03-13-2011

So far I figured out how to do stuff as Singed. I'm also dying a bunch. Now I need some help taking care of that latter part.

03-13-2011

never stand still
get a bv for when you are against any type of CC.
play the "coward". as soon as you know when the opponents are nearby, run away.
improve your map awareness.

Singed's strength is his poison, speed, and health. Play to those strengths. You farm like crazy. Just run past the minions (dragging them BACK with you) poisoning the entire line, then GTFO when you see the enemies peeling off other lanes to go to yours.

You are disruption. the effect of a long poison line lasts longer than just having you in the lane. In fact, you can have two entire lanes poisoned and pushed while the 4 teammates on your side can push the final lane. This leads to 4v3 fights, and if you are watching, you can make it 5v3 by ulting and running in.

Unless you build for it, you are NOT a true tank. You usually want a RoA first, but if you are getting denied, or will not have it by the time you reach level 8, switch to a Rylai's and a BV instead. If you build as a true tank, you WILL need CDR. Frozen Heart is boss here, as well as blue pots. Otherwise, you will blow your load early, and be useless for the rest of the battle since your CDs are so long.

Fling: Initiate w/ it, or save it for when someone is charging your squishy carry. Initiate ONLY when they are running away (goo, toss, focus = dead champ), or when your team has some method of CC to keep the rest of the enemy from charging in. Otherwise, I would save it for after the enemy has picked their targets, so you can disrupt that.

grayrest

03-13-2011

http://leaguecraft.com/strategies/guide/12523-singed-the-crazyman.xhtml