Ranked Vs non ranked?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smiley

03-13-2011

So I was just wondering, if being skilled in non-ranked, and doing well in non-ranked has any effect on your skill in ranked, the way all of my friends have talked is that ranked is a ton harder than non-ranked, and I hit 30 this morning and am afraid to que up for ranked.

I have done many games in 3s and 5s where I have played Morgana and been 10/0/14 or 7/1/12 etc, I have had some 13/7/10 games and even a few games where I had more deaths than kills, anyway I was just wondering if I should expect to use the same strategy that I use on Morgana or if going from non-ranked to ranked my strategy should change much?

Fyorm

03-13-2011

watch high elo streams

Akamai

03-16-2011

The only way you will truly know if it is harder or not is if you queue up and try.

Purelybetter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-16-2011

If you just hit 30, don't queue for it. It is harder for you. Normal games have an ELO System too, but it's based more on your performance. So you may do good in normal games, but that's just among people of similar skill. In ranked you go against everybody.

However, the only way to tell is to actually queue up.