Riot's PAX East Party Pics: Rocking out with Amumu!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

nikasaur

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Community Coordinator

Follow RiotNikasaur on Twitter

03-15-2011
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Hey summoners!

As many of you PAX-goers remember (and some might not) Riot held a PAX East party at Revolution Rock Bar in Boston! There was karaoke, Graggy Ice and even a green screen photo opportunity with Emumu and our own Yordle rock band. We jazzed up the photos so head over to Facebook and see summoners and Rioters a'rockin'!

Deathsing

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-15-2011

First and the pics kinda remind of the videos you find on break.com or youtube where people will make videos showing pictures of someone that uses the same pose ALL THE TIME in every single pic they take. Amumu totally reminds me of that. Does not change his look, keeps rockin' out the same badassness in each shot.

Great photos!

Dorozhand

03-15-2011

Didn't know Amumu was making an appearance, would've gone.

Stexe

Adjudicator

03-15-2011

w00t! The photo I organized (the one with all the cosplay people) is so awesome!

Was really difficult to get everyone in the chaos of drunk karaoke!

I'm in one of the pictures too next to Pendragon. It was a great time and was simply amazing.

sciyth

03-15-2011

i was their but not in costume. I got to me some of the riot staff though so that was nice

Ysterath

03-16-2011

Hmm... had I actually made it while wearing my Emumu shirt I would have been so recursive in these

Spazzinouthard

03-17-2011

I was going to take my pic with Amumu but then I got hammered and forgot. +_-

ghrog

03-20-2011

This was one of my highlights at PAX:East. You guys should do it at Prime!

Also, if you would please, bring Amumu too! I didn't get my picture taken with my videogame soul-brother, and it makes me sad q.q

VanillaSpencer

03-21-2011

Its too bad im morally against facebook :/

inb4 mass downvotes