Skill and ability icons fill too soon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

opasni

01-03-2011

I started to have this odd bug, skill and ability icons fill too soon, so they apear to be ready when they are not. The circle fills to soon, but the flash on the icon, when the ability/skill is ready, is right on time.

It started to happen when i got a new graphic card and have had some problems with her drivers (which i sorted out, but i used all kinds of tools like registry cleaners, driver sweepers etc.).

Any idea how to solve this, and that is not reinstalling lol?

Eambo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-03-2011

Hi opasni,

I've seen this issue occur if you have any overclocking, especially on your processor. If you have like a 'boost' mode for your processor, or if you've manually overclocked it, try undoing that.

Also make sure the time is exactly correct on your computer by synching it with Microsoft's time servers :-)

opasni

01-04-2011

I have been overclocking the processor before this and never got this bug before. I returned it to default and set my synchint to Microsoft time server and the bug is still here..

Postal Twinkie

Wrenchman

01-04-2011

Another shot would be to make sure the time in your Bios is set correctly as well. There are a few motherboards out there that allow you to set the time and it doesn't sync with the computer, this potentially cause an issue.

opasni

02-10-2011

I found out that clock in my bios was way off, so i corrected it, but have no sync options. This problem still continues. Any other ideas?

opasni

04-21-2011

Any fresh ideas on this issue? It is still a problem.