@Phreak , my new husband.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B1GD1KBAND1T

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kijik View Post
Meh.
there's 2 possible causes for this
1. Lotta "hardcore gamer" guys probably think there's not much going for them as it stands, or there really isn't much going for them, so standards are lower.
2. There's plenty of guys that play this game, being as casual as it is, that do have lives, are grown, and have lowered their standards, because honestly, unless you're ok with being a complete ****head and you're blessed with astoundingly good looks? You will lower your standards lookswise a touch when it comes to women, since honestly the "less attractive" a woman is, or at least thinks she is, the more she'll make up for it by not being brain dead(I.E. not being blonde)

Sidenote: BRINGIN THE SRS TO THE TROLL THREAD OF THE CENTURY, SUP
I'm not saying the OP is ugly, I'm just saying the dudes and other chick look like "God" bludgeoned them with the ugly stick. OP at the very least is fairly attractive IMO.

kijik

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda of War View Post
I was hoping to find a game that didn't have attention *****s. Please tell me this chick's a rarity here?
we get crazy "girl gamers" every now and then, I still remember that one chick about, oh I'd say 8 months ago? That posted that youtube video showcasing her annoying voice, meh looks, and talking down to us all because she's a girl gamer.

anyway to answer your question, yeah, she's pretty much a rarity, mostly on this game you'll find the normal "QQ this game sucks why am I still playing it" threads with epic troll threads like this one peppered in on occasion.

ManiacPixie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underpaidpyro View Post
Why do I get the feeling this is all a troll who took a pic of some clan's fourms and marked it with their troll friend's account names?

Inb4 Pixie is revealed a guy irl.
:|
I am no man.

nukaduke

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacPixie View Post
Magmachamber? Soon, right..? :P
Hopefully Phreak's response would be the good "soon" >.<

Harbringer1

03-13-2011

I have to agree, Phreak be chillin his *** off.

SkyKesper

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOneTheOnlyNSC View Post
Red post is linked on page one...
When I say skimmed I mean scrolled through without reading anything.

ManiacPixie

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmgUnicorns View Post
Rofl~

And on that note..
I'm going to bed.
Keep this thread up my trolly friends.
I want to see where this goes by the morning.

♥ @ Pixie
I'm heading off soon, too.
This thread will die without us D;

kijik

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcdenvoy View Post
I'm not saying the OP is ugly, I'm just saying the dudes and other chick look like "God" bludgeoned them with the ugly stick. OP at the very least is fairly attractive IMO.
agreed.

Though on a side note, guys, for some odd reason or another, I've noticed, really have no right to judge the looks of other guys, at least from the perspective of whether prospective women would find them attractive or not. Believe it or not, individual women have some SERIOUSLY different tastes, I've had female friends that found the ODDEST looking dudes attractive, **** that left me absolutely dumbfounded. My fiancee's a good example, we've talked about who we think is attractive and whatnot and she finds some of the funniest looking folk to be attractive, self included(I'm not an ogre but I'm no brad pitt)

SquirrelCommando

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacPixie View Post
:|
I am no man.
Now kill the Witch King please.

Shagrarz

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcdenvoy View Post
I am, I just have these things called standards.
Bro...you and I both know that as gaming nerds we have really low (if any) standards. You can say anything you want on the internet...but if you saw her IRL your One Eyed Trouser Snake would not let you say "no ".