Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Phreak , my new husband.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Craixis

03-13-2011

Quote:
ManiacPixie:
You should foward it to him. So he can know of my love.
Don't call the police. I'm not gonna kidnap anytime....soon.

If this is going by Riot's "soon", expect Phreak to go missing anywhere from a month to a year from now...

SkyKesper

03-13-2011

I skimmed through 95 pages of random nonsense to see what the red chat was, assuming it was Phreak that replied hoping to get a good laugh. I didn't however and continued to /facedesk. BUT what I did see from Lyk was hilarious to say the least and definitely made the searching somewhat worth it.

kijik

Recruiter

03-13-2011

Quote:
Bcdenvoy:
After debating that the other people in the picture are ugly, I have reached the conclusion that gamers standards are exceptionally low for physical appearance. To each their own.

Meh.
there's 2 possible causes for this
1. Lotta "hardcore gamer" guys probably think there's not much going for them as it stands, or there really isn't much going for them, so standards are lower.
2. There's plenty of guys that play this game, being as casual as it is, that do have lives, are grown, and have lowered their standards, because honestly, unless you're ok with being a complete ****head and you're blessed with astoundingly good looks? You will lower your standards lookswise a touch when it comes to women, since honestly the "less attractive" a woman is, or at least thinks she is, the more she'll make up for it by not being brain dead(I.E. not being blonde)

Sidenote: BRINGIN THE SRS TO THE TROLL THREAD OF THE CENTURY, SUP

SquirrelCommando

03-13-2011

Quote:
Kemi Chal:
I skimmed through 95 pages of random nonsense to see what the red chat was, assuming it was Phreak that replied hoping to get a good laugh. I didn't however and continued to /facedesk. BUT what I did see from Lyk was hilarious to say the least and definitely made the searching somewhat worth it.

You can click the Riot icon to skip to the first red post in a topic.

Grackling

03-13-2011

Rioters get paid in RP

The IP nerfs are actually stealth nerfs to Phreak's salary

Underpaidpyro

03-13-2011

Why do I get the feeling this is all a troll who took a pic of some clan's fourms and marked it with their troll friend's account names?

Inb4 Pixie is revealed a guy irl.

ManiacPixie

03-13-2011

Quote:
Craixis:
If this is going by Riot's "soon", expect Phreak to go missing anywhere from a month to a year from now...

Magmachamber? Soon, right..? :P

Queen Toffee

Recruiter

03-13-2011

Quote:
Grackling:
Rioters get paid in RP

The IP nerfs are actually stealth nerfs to Phreak's salary

Rofl~

And on that note..
I'm going to bed.
Keep this thread up my trolly friends.
I want to see where this goes by the morning.

♥ @ Pixie

TheOneTheOnlyNSC

03-13-2011

Quote:
Kemi Chal:

Red post is linked on page one...

SkyKesper

03-13-2011

Quote:
SquirrelCommando:
You can click the Riot icon to skip to the first red post in a topic.

Didn't know that, but even so unfortunately Lyk would be the first red chat.