@Phreak , my new husband.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

B1GD1KBAND1T

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacPixie View Post
Whatever, man.
Idegaf~
I didn't say you were ugly for sure, I'm just trying to decipher if you are average surrounded by a bunch of ugly people making you look better, or just pretty and surrounded by a bunch of ugly picture. I mean that girl taking the picture did a public service not being in it...till you put her on top of it...

ManiacPixie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmgUnicorns View Post
Only slightly cuter.
Slightly.
But hiccupburp was on Fosters home for imaginary friends :O

Bronzz

03-13-2011

88 pages of betas trying to mack on a somewhat attractive female gamer.

Queen Toffee

Recruiter

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacPixie View Post
But hiccupburp was on Fosters home for imaginary friends :O
Oh ****.
I haven't watched that show in forever~

Tuskani

03-13-2011

And...boom

ManiacPixie

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcdenvoy View Post
I didn't say you were ugly for sure, I'm just trying to decipher if you are average surrounded by a bunch of ugly people making you look better, or just pretty and surrounded by a bunch of ugly picture. I mean that girl taking the picture did a public service not being in it...till you put her on top of it...
But they're all good looking, so I dunno what you're talking about.

ManiacPixie

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffyburrito View Post
Unfortunately, she fell for his secret spell.

Once you see dance master Phreak get his groove on, you are forever entranced. Phreak=male version of Medusa.
He can get his groove on with me whenever~

sammich kek

03-13-2011

thread too fast.. can't follow it.

Queen Toffee

Recruiter

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcdenvoy View Post
You're not into girls at all, are you?

kijik

03-13-2011

I'm honestly not sure how to respond to this thread, it certainly deserves one for the epic levels of both win and "wtf is wrong with her?"

I'm torn between, hey, she's cute, get at it, and this making me think of all the ******ed girls that get obsessed over x celebrity, but then at the same time I remember that while Phreak may have a large ego, he really is just a normal dude(for those of you that don't know he JOINED riot after playing LoL for a long time). Also if I wasn't engaged, totally be makin a play, just sayin.