@Phreak , my new husband.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dman1122

03-28-2011

and i was first on page 398 what is the chances on the you chocolate saulty balls you

Dman1122

03-28-2011

page 400 soon

Dman1122

03-28-2011

and i wont get it cuz i have to leave

Dman1122

03-28-2011

i want to post every post this page!!!

ekwag

03-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dman1122 View Post
Isn't it ironic that Lou Gehrig died of Lou Gehrig's Disease? I mean, what are the chances?
A tree is like the the human race.
The branches may reach far and be shaped differently but we all are just people and breathe the same air.
in regards to your previous inginuine answer yes is the ultrision of mega niorons of no
obviously not ironic that he died of the disease that they nicknamed after him since it was the first time many people had heard of it. His speech "Today, I consider myself, the luckiest man on the face of the Earth" was heard across the nation, so that is why it became known as Lou Gehrig's disease. I know you were trolling, but leave anything baseball related out of it.

Valford

03-28-2011

This is the thread that wouldn't end, it'll go on and on my friend... some moderator tried to lock it, but we'll post somewhere else because this is the thread that will never end... hehe

BloodGod22

03-28-2011

This thread needs a sticky on the front page RIOT.

Dman1122

03-28-2011

yes yes yes here we go

Dman1122

03-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekwag View Post
obviously not ironic that he died of the disease that they nicknamed after him since it was the first time many people had heard of it. His speech "Today, I consider myself, the luckiest man on the face of the Earth" was heard across the nation, so that is why it became known as Lou Gehrig's disease. I know you were trolling, but leave anything baseball related out of it.
no no you bad child i regret saying this now and i will feel bad for the rest of the day

Dman1122

03-28-2011

page 399