Suggestion: zoom out more!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rutan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2011

There are so many complaints about the HUD, and purple/blue handicap on summoners rift. 99% of the problems could be fixed just by letting people zoom out a little bit more. Such a quick, and easy fix to many annoying problems. I can't imagine why it hasn't been done yet.

For the love of God Riot... just let us zoom out more.

parc is god

04-02-2011

i would love for you to beable to zoom out more mostly because when running away with it unlocked you cant see whats chasing you
and/or
if you move by holding right click and you happen to go over the bottom bar your champ will stop moving (and sometimes glich so you have to press it again) or if you have a champ with a jump like trist or corki the edge of where you can target can be covered by the bottom bar. zooming out would help or making the grey of the bar invisible or even just beable to right click/target jump through because when running down this is a very big issue and being squishy this could get you killed

DRAGNBREATH

04-25-2011

I hate the way I have to zoom in and out. I t wasn't until I saw the view on another computer (a laptop) and played, that I realized my old computer stunk. So, I have been looking for answers since right now I can not afford to buy a new system. The only mode I can play in is 1280x1024 using a 17 in monitor. For some reason I can no longer zoom in or out with the mouse with the fast track mode checked. Then I found out if you uncheck this you get a larger view of the map. Yea, it worked I could finally see the end of lux, sivir and other blades when centered, but that was short lived after dieing and going to the base. while I was able to zoom in n out I would have to toggle the fast track in order to reset to the better view. PLZ try to find a way RIOT that we can make the default view not so close to the character and when centered their cursor blades can always be used, I really do not need such a close view of my character and I know you can make a min. setting on the default level right. Thank you

Tewan

04-25-2011

Though my reasons are different from OP, farther zoom would be nice.

Zcypot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-26-2011

I just play with 3 monitors, That way if I am behind some one with a locked camera I can still use my skills shots accurately.

Winnson

06-07-2011

I would LOVE to be able to zoom out more. Was checking how it can be done and it can't without a cheat

ZiGi55

06-08-2011

BUMP! We want more ZOOM! We want more ZOOM!