Suggestion: zoom out more!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fatflyingpigs

03-18-2011

i really just want a button that expands the minimap to the size of my entire screen really fast so I can check it w/o having to look at the corner.

bakagi6

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

03-19-2011

Some champions have moves that target outside of viewable range (the one I have in mind is Ashe's hawk), the zoom should adjust so that non-cross map targeting (you SHOULD have to scroll for global stuff like Ashe's ult arrow or Gangplank's ult) will fit on screen at all times...

BobblyAsian

03-19-2011

yea.lets us zoom out more o3o
go search up suprem commander 2 on youtube and copy their zooming programme and everyone would b happy~

Prof YANA

03-21-2011

This was my main irritation when I started, and before that when I watched my friends play. The camera zone is just too small, especially when you're used to about 1.5x this game's visual area.

jawarrior1

03-23-2011

This suggestion ties in with the blue and purple teams being even. Let's hope Riot could make one big update to fix all of this at once in the near future. We will see.

Discuss.

DrDreo

03-24-2011

A bigger scale for zomm would be great, please Riot update this!

Its much easier to move with a bigger area on the screen.

Greetz Dreo

Roädkill

03-24-2011

Agree. Zoom level is to close to the character, makes me feel claustrophobic.

TheBearProphet

03-27-2011

I would also like adjustable zoom. bumps!

Alone

03-27-2011

I just started a week ago and this has annoyed me as well. I like to play with camera lock and when doing so from the top nexus it's just not possible. I think you should have a much further outer zoom and an option to flip the map so you are always at the bottom. I cringe every time my character loads in the second row of the summing screen. Also custom UI's would be much appreciated as well.

The Dodecahedron

03-31-2011

bump