High ELO champions

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Octovert

02-08-2010

I'm no high-elo player, but i'd think rammus ought to have some potential in there. Good anti physical carry character, and taunt is a great CC. He can also deal with towers with his ult, and his mobility is pretty good.

Level99RaidBoss

02-08-2010

Annie is the easiest top tier champ to play well. You can be pretty bad and still do well with her, and if you have a bit of skill you'll dominate most games.

EDIT: She is also one of the best nukers in the game. So if high damage is what you want, I'd say play Annie.

Klazzix

02-08-2010

Fizzlestocks

Fuertisimo

02-08-2010

Kayle has been run quite a bit it in high elo, mostly just existing to bubble the carry during teamfights.

Flapjacks

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2010

Twitch, Twisted Fate, Sivir, Alistar

Assassin Cross

02-09-2010

Master Yi is OP early game

late game = worthless speed freak, no slow, no stun, just alpha strike with wuju style

Kyile

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2010

Its tuff i think to say who is and isn't a high elo character.

Outside of 'one' or two (warwick ie) played right and with a good team you could consider them a great high Elo toon.

A 5 man with siv/ash/annie/sion/taric will run over most teams with all the stunnage/pushing/dps.

Played right most toons can do well in High elo games. Just got to make sure your team is well rounded...

(thats my opinion worth maybe less then the time it took to read this post)

jedininjaman

02-09-2010

If you are a new player you have no business asking a question like this, every hero can be used well and I swear you would be better suited with a lower tier hero until you have a well based mastery of the game mechanics. Try Singed / Dr. Mundo, these are resilient low tier heros that are rewarding to play with, and great for figuring out the game. If you are simply looking for a hero to boost your k/d ratio, you won't make to a high level of competitiveness in this game. And this will likely make a lot more sense to you in a month.

the frenchy

02-09-2010

bah personally i dont really like mundo too squishy for a tank. is more like a secondary tank if you ask me. But singeg is awesome if play well.

Beegly Boogs

02-09-2010

Carries:
Twisted Fate, Twitch, Tristana, Corki, Sivir

Support:
Morgana, Taric, Sivir, Kayle

Tanks:
Alistar, Nasus, Malphite

Casters:
Fiddlesticks, Annie, Anivia