xin zhao or nidalee

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rykk9

03-12-2011

im looking for a champion that can get some kills gets hp back fast and dosnt let enemies get away wich one

Dazzzdingo

03-12-2011

All champions have their specialities.

The best idea is to test some of them out, and find one that matches your expectations.

But from what you said:
Xin can catch on enemies and throw them in the air (this stuns them for a short time, makes it hard for them to run away)
Nidalee goes in kitty form, and you can punce your way to the target and chase them down.

As for HP regen, both are good at it. Same goes for kills.

Just make sure that you feel comfortable with the character that you are playing with. Make sure you master that character, playing it at the best of your abilities

Phreekshow

03-12-2011

Well. I would say go with Nidalee. Her spears can HURT, plus she has a heal and traps for a little bit of map control. And then she hits level 6 and o-man. It is on. She is definitely a unique character and I always have a lot of fun playing with her. But if you're just wanting to get kills maybe Xin would be the choice to go with. But in my opinion, he gets boring fast.

ForeverLaxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-12-2011

You want something simple, and Nidalee isn't simple. There, decision made.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

Xin is the most straightforward champ by far. He has a charge that slows enemies in the AoE and deals damage. His Ult deals lots of damage instantly and his spear can toss enemies in the air, thus slowing em down. He has a fast-cooldown ability that can let him re-Charge/Spear them if they try to get away.

So he is one of the best for getting kills. His passive gives him some health back which is nice but cannot be compared to an actual heal.