Sivir's Spell Shield - The "What is and what isn't blocked" List

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

m0gX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-20-2011

fizz's ult is blocked, and I believe his Q and E damage is as well.

FaerellG

11-20-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by m0gX View Post
fizz's ult is blocked, and I believe his Q and E damage is as well.
I've blocked the damage from Q and E, but I haven't had enough time to test the Ult.
The ult has multiple stages. There's first the fish part of it, then there's the shark part of it.

If you block the fish part does the shark part still happen? If so, where does it happen? On Sivir? Or on the location where the fish stopped moving?

Poki3 tem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

11-25-2011

Guys! Sivir Remake! Get hyped

As for Fizz, I will be testing him next week, but Guinsoo on Twitter said that he wants to make it so that the fish gets dropped after hitting a spell shield, not just disappear. IDK if this change will come this patch or not.

FaerellG

11-26-2011

I'm kinda scared about the remake. I sorta like her the way she is. Some power tweaks might be nice though.

I'm guessing they're just going to change her passive since they're trying to remove Dodge.

Poki3 tem

Emissary of the League

11-29-2011

Added Fizz, though like I said his ulti might have a few interactionc ahnges down the line.

New Sivir is awesome
Her new range makes her competitive, and Boomerang Blade is stronger then ever (it scales with Armor Pen, so early game you're hitting enemies that have 0 armor with it. DEVASTATING.)

FaerellG

11-29-2011

Edit:
Ok, nvm, I'm looking at this and it really looks crappy. Range...sure...but her ricochet is worthless now. Her range is still shorter than every other ranged champion out there...not to mention they nerfed her base attack speed and base AD which diminishes her early game strength and the power of BB.

Poki3 tem

Emissary of the League

11-29-2011

Her Ricochet is far from worthless. It's way more fun to use, for one, and also people need to realize that it was Ricochet that was holding her back all this time.
She HAD to have crappy range, because Ricochet was artificially increasing it and they had to keep her range nerfed because of that. Her range is the same as Teemo, Kog'Maw (without BAB) and Twitch, only 25 less then Graves and 50 less then Corki, Ezreal, Miss Fortune, Tristana (lvl 1) and Vayne.
50 Range isn't much. Noticeable, but very much manageable She has 5 to 10 Movement Speed more then any other Ranged Carry, bar Miss Furtune with stacked Strut, and unlike MF she gains 50 when attacking instead of losing it when getting hit or running away like Vayne.

Does the current Ricochet need further adjustments? Maybe. Damage and mana costs are all things that can be easily tweeked, but the concept of her new Ricochet is cool and way more active then the old one, especially when you take into account the base range buff.

Can I still clear Minions waves like they're nothing? Yes. They kept that part of Ricochet + BB combo. I love that I have something else besides Q that I can often click on in a team fight. Sivir was kind of boring before this.

Oh, and I'll leave this here: *******http://youtu.be/Lusy4WpaFpk********
Related.

FaerellG

11-29-2011

Ok, I believe now.
Im playing her more like a phys damage spell caster. Maxing out my CDR and chucking BB/Ricochet for crazy AoE burst damage. Lev 18, it's 1.8 sec on ricochet and 5.6 sec on BB.

I'm considering Sheen/TrinityForce for the proc. Also, The Spell shield seems to work on all of Volibear's 3 main abilities. I didn't really get to see it worked against the ult.

Deconstructor32

12-01-2011

Good stuff

Theunattackable

12-01-2011

u need more +