Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lag problems since the new patch

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Waaaaaaaaaa

02-08-2010

First available, I'm not English or American. Thus sorry for my spelling mistakes....

Ok, since the new patch (with the arrival of Gargas and Pantheon), I am experiencing some lag problems. It's not a constant lag during the whole game , no. It's sometime, don't know why, the game is locked for... 2-3 sec (can't move or use skill), nothing is happening. Then, suddenly, the game is unlocked and all the actions I missed during the lag-time occured.

I first though there was a problem with my computer, but this problem persists (2-3 days).
Has anyone the same problem? It's very annoying, especially during gank....

If anyone has a solution...

Thx !

keldariel

02-08-2010

Does it by any chance seem to happen only when specific champions are in the game? Like.. Say... Nidalee? And do you by any chance have a NVidia graphics card?

Waaaaaaaaaa

02-08-2010

No, I have an ATI graphic card.
And this problem occures in all games since the new patch.. I think I've played against a lot of different champions, but the problem is always here. Myself, I've played with many different champions... I don't think the problem is about heros...