Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Can't play LoL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gigatiran

02-08-2010

So I registered an account and installed LoL on my computer and everything went fine. I open up the game and I get this:

Server Status
UNAVAILABLE
Are you connected to the internet?

And it won't let me do anything after that, and of course I am connected to the internet. I thought maybe the servers were down so I didn't think much of it. So I IM my GF because she wants to play as well and she has no problem getting on the game...

Has anyone else had a similar problem or know anything that might work?

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-08-2010

Try checking some of the solutions here, http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=52018

Gigatiran

02-08-2010

I actually managed to fix the problem, but now I have another one...it says the servers are online and gives me a list of the news and all that stuff, but when I click play it does absolutely nothing, and I do have active scripting enabled, so that's not it.

Gigatiran

02-08-2010

My GF can play perfectly fine, but I can't

Nastydee

02-09-2010

lol how many people do have this problem?? Seriously just fix it already ****...

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

02-09-2010

Try restarting your launcher once or twice and letting it run through. If it's still not working today, post your patcher logs, and we can take a look and see if something else might be wrong.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=24896