Crit damage or chance?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BakeJuice

03-11-2011

Hey goys!

I'm playing as tryn and right now I have all marks and 2 quints furor. It's great endgame and all, but, ultimately, crit chance is the superior choice over dmg. But I guess it's too late for crit chance.

Instead, should I just get crit chance for quints, seals, and glyphs? Or should I just finish my full crit dmg runepage. Right now I have +29 crit dmg.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2011

You only need to get enough to max the crit chance at 50% hp in addition to IE; and leave room for other items.

Cenerae

03-11-2011

Crit damage is strictly inferior to armor pen, until you have around 400 or more AD.

With that in mind, it's pretty silly how expensive the crit damage runes are. :/

MrJon3s

03-11-2011

I remember when I first bought gangplank and thought having full crit damage marks ans quints would rule. Turned out having either full armor pen marks and quints does way more damage.

kwjnfkjsdg

03-11-2011

crit damage.

your core build (PD and infi edge) and your passive puts you at 60%. and since enemies WILL focus you , you will reach 100% very, very quickly.

full crit chance puts you at 20%+ crit damage, and factor in IE and you're gonna be dealing 1.5k crits.

since you are gonna be at 1 hp for the majority of a team fight, crit chance seems a bit wasteful.

however, crit chance runes will definitely make your early game easier. bloodlust stacks are hard to come by when all you have is an avarice blade, so it's really good for jungling or laning, and for mid game skirmishes.

Unparallelogram

03-11-2011

Crit Chance gets you lots of heals while laning.

Armor Pen scales best into late game. Moreover, it's an extremely difficult stat to buy using items.

Crit Damage is inferior to Armor Pen against most realistic opponents.