Rush Black Cleaver on Ezreal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MormonChinMormon

03-11-2011

I hate to give out pro secrets but I'm in a good mood. Just do it.

edit: at the very least don't get manamune, you'll thank me once you stop buying that **** item.

double edit: my only guess is that smart ez players are downvoting so the truth doesn't get out.

Crimson Rose

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2011

The Dyne

03-11-2011

I don't know man

EffingDingus

03-11-2011

srs?

MormonChinMormon

03-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestroyerX93 View Post
srs?
sooper srs. like... no joke.

Nathillius

03-11-2011

im sure its already most Ez's first BF item

Tumblr Feminist

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2011

Nope.avi

iStomp Randomz

03-11-2011

I dont like cleaver on ezreal since they changed the stats. I used to go Brutalizer -> Cleaver, but its not as good as it once was (for ez)

xbombr

03-11-2011

I love black cleaver on Ezreal.

I usually pick up a Sheen or something first though. I don't like it as a rush item since it doesn't really give you burst, it gives you sustained damage. Burst dominates early on and high sustained damage is good late.

The BC is unneeded early because most people don't have enough armor for it to be worth giving up rushing Sheen or brutalizer that gives you that early burst.

MormonChinMormon

03-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbombr View Post
I love black cleaver on Ezreal.

I usually pick up a Sheen or something first though. I don't like it as a rush item since it doesn't really give you burst, it gives you sustained damage. Burst dominates early on and high sustained damage is good late.

The BC is unneeded early because most people don't have enough armor for it to be worth giving up rushing Sheen or brutalizer that gives you that early burst.
black cleaver penetrates 45 armor at max stacks. even if u max stacks on somebody, pretty much everybody is gonna have 45 armor by the time you finish bc. combined with runes you'll be penetrating about 60 armor, and I believe that black cleaver might be able to bring people to negative armor, though that i'm not so sure of.