Anyone else not getting ip from coop v ai?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hannor

03-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamat View Post
Q: Why is Riot doing a Co-op vs AI mode?

Q: How will IP/XP rewards work?

We believe one of the factors in earning IP and XP should be the risk players take to earn them. For most players, normal and ranked games are going to be more difficult (higher risk) than Co-op vs. AI. As such, you will generally earn more IP/XP by playing normal and ranked games. This will become more noticeable as your summoner level increases.

Here are the rules for Co-op vs AI rewards:

o Level 15+ summoners are limited to 180 reward minutes per day. This is a shared pool of minutes for both custom games and Co-op vs. AI.
o Level 30 summoners will only receive rewards for the first 15 Co-op vs. AI games played each day.
o Co-op vs. AI games share the same -25% reward penalty as custom games.
o Additionally, the following modifiers are applied based on summoner level and bot difficulty setting. These percentages represent how much of the standard reward is received:

Summoner level 1-9
 Beginner: 100%
 Intermediate: 100%

Summoner level 11-19
 Beginner: 75%

Summoner level 20-29
 Beginner: 50%

Summoner level 30
 Beginner: 25%
 Intermediate: 75%

So I joined a bot v ai game today to see how LoL looks on a new monitor.

At the end of the game I was surprised to find that I did not get any IP even though I have no come close to the game cap. Even the client seems to think I have close to an hour of IP reward coop v ai gameplay left until it resets.

Anyone else have this issue?

I am pretty sure it burned a per win boost as well, which is quite infuriating since 200% of 0 is 0.

Attachment 132611

will repost in bug report forum too i guess.

Legendariez

03-11-2011

I think you might not be alone on this. I saw a thread not so long about this.

Hannor

03-11-2011

I found a few posts in bug report forum about it. Seems to only be letting you get rewards for 3 games every 24 hours at the moment

Not that i play those games for the IP, but the rewards definitely encourage me to try new champs/builds there instead of normal games.

monte211

03-11-2011

my timer had reset while in game, took 45 minutes out of my 180 timer but 0 IP for the game. Gotta love that. At level 30 you're supposed to be able to play 15 games too but no one is responding.

alan420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2011

yea 3 games then your done according to riot

then u have to make smurfs to get matched with 2 level 30s when your level 3

ffs i want to see durps!! why no gimme ******s MM why

alan420

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-11-2011

bump - riot

3<15 sadfaces